A BITE TO REMEMBER
The best in food and wine is honored in this decadent package that boasts of posh accommodations, relaxing spa moments, and fine dining at our award winning signature restaurants.
- Buffet breakfast for two adults and two children (6 years old and below).
Php 3,000 Food and Beverage Credit redeemable at any one of the following:
- Yakumi (Authentic Japanese Restaurant)
- Finestra (Classic Italian Restaurant)
- Red Lantern (Signature Chinese Restaurant)
- Waterside Restobar (Latin-inspired Cuisine)
- Oasis Garden Café (Light Snacks and Afternoon Tea)
- The Macallan Whisky Bar
- Fresh International Buffet
- The Patisserie
- Complimentary local calls
- Access to the fitness center, indoor jacuzzi, wet and dry sauna and swimming pool.
ROOM TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Package is available for stay dates until June 30, 2020.
- Rates are dynamic; rate changes may apply throughout the stay.
- Rates are subject to 10% service charge and 12% VAT.
- This promotion may not be used in conjunction with any other offers, programs, or certificates.
- Room reservations are subject to availability. Blackout dates may apply.
- Cancellations and revisions are allowed within 72 hours prior to stay date. Late cancellations, revisions, and no shows are subject to a fee equivalent to one night’s rate.
- This promotion may be booked via the website or directly with the Reservations Team.
- Extending its PEZA incentives to its guests, Solaire is happy to welcome foreign passport holders to the property where they can enjoy the good life – tax free.
FOOD AND BEVERAGE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Food and Beverage dining credits worth Php 3,000 are cumulative and must be consumed while in-house.
- Full amount per issued Dining Privilege card may only be consumed in one (1) restaurant of your choice. Choose from Yakumi, Finestra, Red Lantern, Waterside Restobar, The Patisserie, Oasis Garden Café, Fresh International Buffet or The Macallan.
- The full amount should be consumed in the guest’s chosen restaurant and cannot be split between outlets.
- No change will be given for unused/remaining F&B meal credits and will be forfeited if not fully consumed.
- Subject to table availability.
ROOM TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR K-PARK PASSES