CARIBBEAN STUD POKER
Sit back, relax, and let’s play Caribbean Stud Poker at Solaire Resort & Casino!
Play against the house or dealer and get a chance to win big. Enjoy playing your way to the progressive jackpot and major jackpot round. Caribbean Stud is a simple card game for everyone. If you know the basics of the traditional five-card stud poker, then this game will be easy for you.
To play, just place your bet on the Ante box. You may place additional bets in the jackpot area for a chance to win the jackpot bonuses. The goal is to get a five-card poker hand higher than the dealer’s. You get an additional prize if your hand is one of the top five poker hands.
THINGS TO REMEMBER:
- You’re playing against the dealer, not the other players.
- There’s no need to figure out the other players’ strategies. Just focus.
- Learn when to bet or fold. Exercise caution.
- No talking during the game.
Can’t wait to play Caribbean Stud Poker? Visit Solaire Resort & Casino today. You can be a few hundred thousand pesos or dollars richer. The guide below will help you learn the basics of Caribbean Stud Poker.
BONUS PAYOUT ODDS
|One pair or less||1 to 1|
|Two Pairs||2 to 1|
|Three of a Kind||3 to 1|
|Straight||4 to 1|
|Flush||7 to 1|
|Full House||5 to 1|
|Four of o Kind||20 to 1|
|Straight Flush||50 to 1|
|Royal Flush||100 to 1|
PROGRESSIVE JACKPOT PAYOUT ODDS
|Royal Flush||100% of the jackpot|
|Straight Flush||10% of the jackpot|
|Four of a Kind||500 to 1|
|Full House||100 to 1|
|Flush||50 to 1|
For further information, please ask any of our friendly team members at the Caribbean Stud Poker tables.
HOW TO PLAY
Caribbean Stud Poker is based on Five-Card Stud Poker. It is played with a single deck of cards, with the Player playing against the house rather than against each other. The Player also has the opportunity to wager on the Progressive Jackpot which entitles them to qualify for the major jackpot.
- Prior to the cards being dealt, Players are given the opportunity to participate in the game by making a wager (Ante). An additional wager may also be placed on the Progressive Jackpot.
- The jackpot wager is independent of the game. However, the Player must have an ‘Ante bet to participate in the jackpot.
- Five cards (face down) are dealt to each Player and the Dealer, with the Dealer’s last card dealt face up.
- The Player pick up their cards and decide if they wish to ‘Bet’ or ‘Fold’. The Player are reminded that they are not permitted to talk or communicate while looking at their cards.
- If you think that you hand will beat the Dealer and wager (Bet) that is exactly double your original ‘Ante’ bet.
- If you do not want to play the hand, you must ‘Fold’ by placing your cards face down on the table. The Dealer will take your cards and ‘Ante’ bet.
- If the Dealer does not qualify, (i.e., he does not have an Ace and King or better), the Player’s ‘Ante’ bets are paid even money and all ‘Bets’ are ‘Standoffs’. The Dealer then checks to see if the Player wins a bonus/jackpot.
- If the Dealer qualifies and your hand beats the Dealer, you are paid the appropriate odds for the ‘Bet’ (see table) and even money for the ‘Ante’.
- Should the Dealer’s hand beat your hand, the Dealer shall take shall take both your ‘Bet’ and ‘Ante’.
- Jackpots will be paid after your ‘Bet’ and ‘Ante’ have been settled (see Progressive Jackpot Payouts; subject to Rules 7, 8 and 9).