There are many different bets that can be wagered on a table. You may choose to change your bet with every spin or play your favorite numbers.
HOW TO PLAY
- Purchase roulette chips at the table. The color of your chips is of a different color from the other players’ to avoid confusion.
- Place your chip/s on the box indicating whichever number or number combinations you choose.
- The Dealer spins the ball.
- You may continue to place your bets until “No more bets” has been called.
- When the ball drops into a slot on the wheel, the Dealer calls the number and places a marker on the winning number.
- The Dealer clears the table, leaving all the winning bets, which are then paid accordingly:
WAGER ODDS PAYABLE One number (Straight Up) 35 to 1 Two numbers (Split) 17 to 1 Three numbers (Street) 11 to 1 Four numbers (Corner) 8 to 1 Five numbers (Top Line) 6 to 1 Six numbers (Six-Line) 5 to 1 Column 2 to 1 Dozen 2 to 1 Low (1 – 18) or High (19 – 36) 1 to 1 Even or Odd 1 to 1 Red or Black 1 to 1
- When the ball lands on either 0 or 00 (Double Zero), all other bets including outside bets lose.