At Solaire, the health and well-being of our guests, patrons, and team members are of paramount importance to us. As we continue to monitor the latest developments on the COVID-19 pandemic and work closely with local health officials, our team remains steadfast in our commitment to provide a safe, secure, and pleasant experience for all our guests.
In these trying times that call for drastic measures, we stand united with the government in its efforts to stop the spread of the virus. We fully support PAGCOR’s directive and have temporarily suspended our gaming operations until the enhanced community quarantine is lifted or adjusted. The Shoppes at Solaire and some of our restaurants such as Fresh International Buffet, Lucky Noodles, The Patisserie, and Dragon Bar are also closed for operations.
To support the local community, our hotel and other restaurants remain open. We are also prohibiting hot food or beverage of any kind to be brought into the property. Rest assured that we are maintaining our stringent safety standards in hygiene and social distancing to ensure the welfare of everyone within our premises.
CANCELLATION OR MODIFICATION POLICY
Amid the uncertainties and concerns brought about by the COVID-19 virus, our team is committed to ensuring that our guests experience as much flexibility and comfort as possible. Thus, we are implementing the following policies:
- We allow free modifications or free cancellations for all existing reservations until May 15, 2020, Friday.
- Please note that any changes to existing reservations will be subject to availability.
- Guests who booked via our online partners are advised to reach out to their booking provider for concerns and information on their policies.
Should you have further questions or concerns regarding your booking, please do not hesitate to contact our Guest Services Team at +63 2 8888-8888 or [email protected].
RESTAURANTS AND FOOD OUTLETS
- Please be informed that we are accepting restaurant reservations until further notice. For inquiries, call +63 2 8888-8888.
SHUTTLE SERVICES FOR GUESTS
In support of the government’s recommendation for social distancing to contain the spread of the virus, all shuttle operations for Solaire guests are temporarily suspended until further notice.
OUR COMMITMENT TO CLEANLINESS
At Solaire, we take standards for hygiene and cleanliness very seriously. Before anyone else, we took all the necessary steps and have implemented stringent measures to protect our guests and team members from the spread of the COVID-19 virus.
- Temperature scanners are installed at all entry points, as well as hand sanitizing dispensers in all public areas and employee hallways.
- All customer-facing team members are mandated to wear face masks.
- Guests are encouraged to wear face masks, which are available upon request.
- Our advanced on-premise Medical clinic has been augmented with additional medical personnel solely for the task of addressing the COVID-19 virus sanitation.
- All team members practice stringent hygiene measures, including regular hand washing with soap and water and frequent sanitizing.
- Solaire has ramped up the sanitizing and cleaning of guest rooms and all public areas.