Frequently Asked Questions
Is Solaire open to the public?
Solaire is currently operating at 30% capacity. Guests allowed on property are strictly by-invitation or with restaurant reservations only.
What are the precautionary measures and guidelines that Solaire is implementing for guests?
- Guests must undergo temperature checks before passing through the Hygieia disinfectant chambers upon entry to the property.
- Foot baths are positioned at all entry points.
- Guests are required to wear face masks and face shields inside the property.
- Contactless payment options for transactions are highly encouraged.
- Items used in common areas such as pens and buzzers must be placed in designated Return containers for proper sanitation prior to re-use.
- Hand sanitizer dispensers can be found in various locations in all public areas.
- Solaire’s advanced on-premise Medical Clinic has been augmented with additional medical personnel solely for the task of addressing the COVID-19 virus situation.
- Solaire has ramped up the sanitizing and cleaning of guest rooms and all public areas.
- Social distancing markers are placed on queue areas such as powder rooms, ATMs, cashiers, and counters.
- Plexiglass Sneeze Guards have been installed at all guest check-in, registration, and transaction counters as an additional safety measure.
- Elevator pressers are provided to Ruby and Diamond Rewards Card members, as well as to paying hotel guests upon registration.
- Limit on elevator passengers.
- UVC light disinfection technology has been widely adopted in the sanitation procedures including air-conditioning systems, rooms, escalators and gaming chips.
- Use of electrostatic sprayers in the cleaning protocols have been added.
- Swabbing of sanitized areas using luminometers are also in place.
Are guests required to fill-up health declaration forms?
Yes. Guests must fill out the Health Declaration QR code or HD form prior checking in to their hotel rooms and/or entering any of Solaire’s dining establishments.
What other hotel facilities are open for guests?
- The Shoppes
- Sky Range
Is the hotel currently accepting reservations?
No. The hotel is not open for any direct or online non-gaming bookings.
Will valet be open?
No. Our Valet Parking Service is suspended until further notice.
Are guests allowed to bring in food to the property?
Hot food and beverage bought from third-party establishments are prohibited.
Which Solaire restaurants are currently open?
|Finestra Italian Steakhouse||5PM to 10PM, daily|
(Lunch) 11:30AM to 2:30PM(Dinner) 5PM to 10PM
(Breakfast) 6:30AM to 10:30AM
(Lunch) 11:30AM to 2:30PM
(Dinner) 5:30PM to 11PM
(Lunch) 12PM to 2:30PM
(Dinner) 6:00PM to 10:30PM
|Food Court||10AM to 12 AM, daily|
|The Patisserie||12PM to 9PM, daily|
|Baccarat Room and Bar||12PM to 12AM, daily|
|Lucky Noodles||Open 24 hours|
|Dragon Bar||Open 24 hours|
|House of Zhou||Open 24 hours|
Are the restaurants allowing reservations?
Yes. You may call our hotline at 8888-8888 to reserve.
How many days in advance should I book my reservation before dining?
Please call to reserve at least one (1) day before your chosen date.
How many guests are allowed for a reservation?
Up to 9 pax, with additional persons subject to availability and approval.
How long is the hold time for my restaurant reservations?
Please arrive within 15 minutes from your reservation time to avoid cancellation.
Do your restaurants accept walk-ins?
No. Reservations are encouraged.
What are the additional guidelines when dining in the restaurants?
- Guests are required to wear face masks and face shields.
- Non-gaming guests need to present a letter of confirmation upon entry.
- Health Declaration QR codes or printed forms should be filled out before entering the restaurant.
What are the additional sanitation measures for each restaurant?
- Restaurants, bars, and lounges are arranged with limited seating to accommodate proper social distancing measures.
- Restaurant and bar service sequences are amended to ensure safe distancing and optimize contactless processes.
- Dining tables, bar tops, stools and chairs are cleaned before and after each use and applied with nanotech based chemicals
- All equipment is sanitized prior to use by using Suma Total and Suma J-512 Sanitizer.
How are the menus presented in each restaurant?
Restaurant menus have been translated to QR codes that are accessible through smartphones for touch-free browsing and provides one time use printed menus which are disposed after usage.
Are the stores at The Shoppes open?
The following shops are open from 12PM to 9PM:
- Louis Vuitton
- Lucerne at the Bay Tower
- Lucerne at the Sky Tower
- Stefano Ricci
- Chow Tai Fook
- Saint Laurent
- Salvatore Ferragamo
- Porsche Design
- Philip Stein
- Univers d’Homme et Femme
- Lukfook Jewellery
- Bang & Olufsen
- Pour Toujours
- 88 Gold
What are the precautionary measures and guidelines for employees?
- Rapid antibody and PCR swab testing of all its employees.
- Training programs and orientations on the “new normal” are also required to be taken by returning employees.
- Stringent monitoring measures are also in place which includes a Health Declaration Form which must be filled up and submitted daily by Team Members upon entry to the property.
- Team Members must pass through the SafeMist disinfectant chamber and undergo temperature checks.
- All Team Members are mandated to wear face masks and face shields as additional safety gear.
- All Team Members practice stringent hygiene measures by following proper hand washing and frequent sanitizing. Random hand swabbing for Team Members is also in place as a reiteration of the importance of correct hand washing.