Frequently Asked Questions
Is Solaire open to the public?
Solaire is now welcoming guests. Solaire has the highest standards and precautions on hygiene and social distancing, which allows us to operate on a limited capacity and to accommodate dine-in guests in accordance with IATF guidelines. Our restaurants are open and we encourage guests to make a prior reservation. The luxury boutiques at The Shoppes at Solaire are open and receiving clients once again. Please be reminded that children below 18 years old are not allowed in the property. We assure you that we strictly adhere to enhanced safety protocols and that the well-being of our guests and team members is our utmost priority. For more information on our health and safety protocols, you may visit https://www.solaireresort.com/article/solaire-safe-you.
What are the precautionary measures and guidelines that Solaire is implementing for guests?
- Guests must undergo temperature checks before passing through the Hygieia disinfectant chambers upon entry to the property.
- Foot baths are positioned at all entry points.
- Guests are required to wear face masks and face shields inside the property.
- Contactless payment options for transactions are highly encouraged.
- Items used in common areas such as pens and buzzers must be placed in designated return containers for proper sanitation prior re-use.
- Hand sanitizer dispensers can be found in various locations in all public areas.
- Solaire’s advanced on-premise Medical Clinic has been augmented with additional medical personnel solely for the task of addressing the COVID-19 virus situation.
- Solaire has ramped up the sanitizing and cleaning of guest rooms and all public areas.
- Social distancing markers are placed on queue areas such as powder rooms, ATMs, cashiers, and counters.
- Plexiglass Sneeze Guards have been installed at all guest check-in, registration, and transaction counters as an additional safety measure.
- Elevator pressers are provided to Ruby and Diamond Rewards Card members, as well as to paying hotel guests upon registration.
- Limit on elevator passengers.
- UVC light disinfection technology has been widely adopted in the sanitation procedures including air-conditioning systems, rooms, escalators and gaming chips.
- Use of electrostatic sprayers in the cleaning protocols have been added.
- Swabbing of sanitized areas using luminometers are also in place.
Are guests required to fill-up health declaration forms?
Yes. Guests must fill out the Health Declaration Stay safe app QR code or HD form prior to checking in to their hotel rooms and/or entering any of Solaire’s dining establishments.
What other hotel facilities are open for guests?
- The Shoppes
- Sky Range
- Solaire Boutique
Is the casino open to the public?
The casino is currently accommodating guests on invitation by the property.
Is the hotel currently accepting reservations?
The hotel is currently only accommodating guests with invitations from the property.
Will valet be open?
Our Valet Parking Service is suspended until further notice. Guests may park their vehicles in the designated car park area.
Are guests allowed to bring in food to the property?
Hot food and beverage bought from third-party establishments are prohibited.
Which Solaire restaurants are currently open?
(Lunch) 11:30AM to 2:30PM, daily(Dinner) 5:00PM to 11:00PM, daily
|Waterside||6:30AM to 11:00PM, daily|
|Lucky Noodles||Open 24 hours|
|Dragon Bar||Open 24 hours|
|House of Zhou||Open 24 hours|
|In-Room Dining||Open 24 hours|
(Lunch) 11:30AM to 2:30PM, daily(Dinner) 5:00PM to 11:00PM, daily
|Patisserie||11:00AM to 11:00PM, daily|
|Food Court||10:00AM to 12:00MN, daily|
|Finestra||5:00PM to 11:00PM, daily|
|Baccarat Room & Bar||12:00PM to 2:00AM, daily|
(Lunch) 12:00PM to 2:30PM, daily(Dinner) 6:00PM to 11:00PM, daily
|Kiwa||11:00AM to 10:00PM, daily|
Are the restaurants allowing reservations?
Yes. You may call our hotline at 8888-8888 to reserve.
How many days in advance should I book my reservation before dining?
Please call to reserve at least one (1) day before your chosen date.
How many guests are allowed for a reservation?
Each reservation allows up to 9 persons, with additional individuals subject to availability and approval.
How long is the hold time for my restaurant reservations?
Please arrive within 15 minutes from your reservation time to avoid cancellation.
Do your restaurants accept walk-ins?
Yes, our restaurants accept walk-in diners.
What are the additional guidelines when dining in the restaurants?
- Guests are required to wear face masks and face shields.
- Health Declaration through Stay Safe app QR codes or printed forms should be filled out before entering the restaurant.
What are the additional sanitation measures for each restaurant?
- Restaurants, bars, and lounges are arranged with reduced seating to accommodate proper social distancing measures.
- Restaurant and bar service sequences are amended to ensure safe distancing and optimize contactless processes.
- Dining tables, bar tops, stools and chairs are cleaned before and after each use and applied with nanotech based chemicals.
- All equipment is sanitized prior to use by using Suma Total and Suma J-512 Sanitizer.
How are the menus presented in each restaurant?
Restaurants menus have been translated to QR codes which can be scanned using your smartphones. Printed one-time use menus are also available.
Are the stores at The Shoppes open?
The following shops are open from 11AM to 9PM:
- 88 Gold
- Bang & Olufsen
- Chow Tai Fook
- Louis Vuitton
- Lucerne (Bay Tower)
- Lucerne (Sky Tower)
- Luk Fook
- Philip Stein
- Porsche Design
- Salvatore Ferragamo
- Stefano Ricci
- Yves Saint Laurent
- San Hou Heen
- The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf
Are clients allowed to try on items such as clothing, shoes, jewellery, etc. in the boutiques at The Shoppes?
All stores, with the exception of Dior, allow fitting of items such as clothing, shoes, and jewellery. For shops that allow fittings, items are sanitized after each wear. For shops that do not allow fittings, guests are measured to find their most suitable size. If items do not fit, these may be exchanged within 30 days.
Do the boutiques at The Shoppes offer curb-side pick up?
The following stores accept curb-side pick up arrangement: Bang & Olufsen, Dior, Givenchy, Lacoste, Louis Vuitton, Porsche Design, Prada, Rimowa, Saint Laurent, Salvatore Ferragamo, Stefano Ricci, and Versace.
What are the precautionary measures and guidelines for employees?
- Rapid antibody and PCR swab testing of all its employees.
- Training programs and orientations on the “new normal” are also required to be taken by returning employees.
- Stringent monitoring measures are also in place which includes a Health Declaration Form which must be filled up and submitted daily by Team Members upon entry to the property.
- Team Members must pass through the SafeMist disinfectant chamber and undergo temperature checks.
- All Team Members are mandated to wear face masks and face shields as additional safety gear.
- All Team Members practice stringent hygiene measures by following proper hand washing and frequent sanitizing. Random hand swabbing for Team Members is also in place as a reiteration of the importance of correct hand washing.