Frequently Asked Questions
Is Solaire open to the public?
Solaire is now welcoming guests. Solaire has the highest standards and precautions on hygiene and social distancing, which allows us to operate on a limited capacity. In accordance with government guidelines, our restaurants are open to serve fully vaccinated diners. We encourage guests to make a prior reservation and prepare proof of vaccination which will need to be presented upon arrival at any of our dining outlets. The luxury boutiques at The Shoppes at Solaire are open and receiving clients once again. Please be reminded that children aged 18 years and below and over 65 years are not allowed in the property. We assure you that we strictly adhere to enhanced safety protocols and that the well-being of our guests and team members is our utmost priority. For more information on our health and safety protocols, you may visit https://www.solaireresort.com/article/solaire-safe-you.
What are the precautionary measures and guidelines that Solaire is implementing for guests?
- Guests must undergo temperature checks before passing through the Hygieia disinfectant chambers upon entry to the property.
- Foot baths are positioned at all entry points.
- Guests are required to wear face masks and face shields inside the property.
- Contactless payment options for transactions are highly encouraged.
- Items used in common areas such as pens, and buzzers must be placed in designated return containers for proper sanitation prior re-use.
- Hand sanitizer dispensers can be found in various locations in all public areas.
- Solaire’s advanced on-premises Medical Clinic has been augmented with additional medical personnel solely for the task of addressing the COVID-19 virus situation.
- Solaire has ramped up the sanitizing and cleaning of guest rooms and all public areas.
- Social distancing markers are placed on queue areas such as powder rooms, ATMs, cashiers, and counters.
- Plexiglass Sneeze Guards have been installed at all guest check-in, registration, and transaction counters as an additional safety measure.
- Elevator pressers are provided to Ruby and Diamond Rewards Card members, as well as to paying hotel guests upon registration.
- Limit on elevator passengers.
- UVC light disinfection technology has been widely adopted in the sanitation procedures including air-conditioning systems, rooms, escalators, and gaming chips.
- Use of electrostatic sprayers in the cleaning protocols have been added.
- Swabbing of sanitized areas using luminometers are also in place.
Are guests required to fill-up health declaration forms?
Yes. Guests must fill out the Health Declaration Stay safe app QR code or HD form prior to entering any of Solaire’s dining establishments.
What other hotel facilities are open for guests?
- The Shoppes
- Solaire Boutique
Is the casino open to the public?
Solaire’s casino and gaming activities are not operational during this time.
Is the hotel currently accepting reservations?
In compliance with the government guidelines on the General Community Quarantine Alert Level 4, we are unable to accept new hotel reservations during this time.
Will valet be open?
Our Valet Parking Service is suspended until further notice. Guests may park their vehicles in the designated car park area.
Are guests allowed to bring in food to the property?
Hot food and beverage bought from third-party establishments are prohibited.
Which Solaire restaurants are currently open?
Lunch (Daily) 11:30AM to 2:30PM
Dinner (Daily) 5:00PM to 10:00PM
Restaurant (Daily) 7:00AM to 10:00PM
Bar (Daily) 7:00AM to 11:00PM
|Lucky Noodles||Open 24 hours|
|Dragon Bar||Open 24 hours|
|House of Zhou||Open 24 hours|
|In-Room Dining||Open 24 hours|
Lunch (Daily) 11:30AM to 2:30PM
Dinner (Daily) 5:00PM to 10:00PM
|Patisserie||11:00AM to 9:00PM, daily|
|Food Court||10:00AM to 10:00PM, daily|
|Finestra||5:00PM to 10: 00PM, daily|
|Baccarat Room & Bar||12:00PM to 2:00AM, daily|
Lunch (Daily)12:00PM to 2:30PM
Dinner (Daily) 5:30PM to 10:00PM
Are the restaurants allowing reservations?
Yes. You may call our hotline at 8888-8888 to reserve. Please be advised that our restaurants are only accommodating dining guests who are fully vaccinated in accordance with government guidelines. Kindly prepare proof of vaccination prior your visit.
How many days in advance should I book my reservation before dining?
Please call to reserve at least one (1) day before your chosen date. Please be advised that our restaurants are only accommodating dining guests who are fully vaccinated in accordance with government guidelines. Kindly prepare proof of vaccination prior your visit.
How many guests are allowed for a reservation?
We accept guests on a limited capacity per restaurant, with additional individuals subject to availability and approval. Please be advised that our restaurants are only accommodating dining guests who are fully vaccinated in accordance with government guidelines. Kindly prepare proof of vaccination prior your visit.
How long is the hold time for my restaurant reservations?
Please arrive within fifteen (15) minutes from your reservation time to avoid cancellation.
Do your restaurants accept walk-ins?
Yes, our restaurants accept walk-in diners. Please be advised that our restaurants are only accommodating dining guests who are fully vaccinated in accordance with government guidelines. Kindly prepare proof of vaccination prior your visit.
What are the additional guidelines when dining in the restaurants?
- Guests are required to wear face masks and face shields.
- Health Declaration through Stay Safe app QR codes or printed forms should be filled out before entering the restaurant.
- Presentation of proof of vaccination.
What are the additional sanitation measures for each restaurant?
- Restaurants, bars, and lounges are arranged with reduced seating to accommodate proper social distancing measures.
- Restaurant and bar service sequences are amended to ensure safe distancing and optimize contactless processes.
- Dining tables, bar tops, stools and chairs are cleaned before and after each use and applied with nanotech based chemicals.
- All equipment is sanitized prior to use by using Suma Total and Suma J-512 Sanitizer.
How are the menus presented in each restaurant?
Restaurant menus have been translated to QR codes which can be scanned using your smartphones. Printed one-time use menus are also available.
Are the stores at The Shoppes open?
The following shops are open from 11:00AM to 9:00PM:
- Bang & Olufsen
- Chow Tai Fook
- Louis Vuitton
- Lucerne (Bay Tower)
- Lucerne (Sky Tower)
- Lukfook Jewellery
- Philip Stein
- Porsche Design
- Pour Toujours
- Saint Laurent
- Salvatore Ferragamo
- Stefano Ricci
- Univers d’Homme et Femme
- 88 Gold
- Abe Restaurant
- The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf (opens at 9:00AM, daily)
What are the precautionary measures and guidelines for employees?
- Rapid antibody and PCR swab testing of all its employees.
- Training programs and orientations on the “new normal” are also required to be taken by returning employees.
- Stringent monitoring measures are also in place which includes a Health Declaration Form which must be filled up and submitted daily by Team Members upon entry to the property.
- Team Members must pass through the SafeMist disinfectant chamber and undergo temperature checks.
- All Team Members are mandated to wear face masks and face shields as additional safety gear.
- All Team Members practice stringent hygiene measures by following proper hand washing and frequent sanitizing. Random hand swabbing for Team Members is also in place as a reiteration of the importance of correct hand washing.