GENERAL AND ADMIN JOB OPENINGS
If you find a job that suits you, kindly send your resume to [email protected]
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Keen eye for detail, with the ability to focus on monitors for long periods of time
- Possess a high level of honesty and integrity
- Adherence to high standards, methods and procedures
- Computer proficiency
- Gaming knowledge
- A willingness to learn, develop and achieve new skills for personal and professional development
- Graduate of Criminology or equivalent experience required
- 5’6 Male and 5'4 Female in height with pleasing personality
- Must be able to work any day of the week and any shift
- Must present a well-groomed appearance
- Must be able to work independently
- Must be able to sit, stand, or walk for long periods of time
- Must be able to respond calmly and make rational decisions, when handling customer and employee conflicts
- Must possess the ability to interact in a professional manner with the general public
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must possess excellent customer and employee relations skills.
- At least 2 years in college.
- Possess Security Guard license.
- Has 2 years experience as a Security Guard and knows the basic functions of a Security Guard.
- Must be able to work any day of the week and nay shift.
- Must be able to sit, stand, or walk for long periods of time.
- Ensuring the safety and well-being of guests and Team -Members
- Provides assistance to law enforcement authorities, including testimony in criminal and administrative proceedings as necessary.
- Interviews, investigates, and documents all relevant incidents in accordance with Solaire’s Security policy.
- Meets attendance guidelines of the position and adheres to regulatory and departmental policies and procedures.
- Control and recording of all vehicles entering the facility.
- Control Pedestrian traffic and oversight of parking spaces.
IT OPERATIONS SENIOR MANAGER
- Has a university degree in a related field – IT, Computer Science, Engineering and the like.
- At least 8-10 years’ experience in an operations role.
- ITIL Certification.
- Strong background in network and infrastructure roles.
- Experience in management of service delivery and staff, in a matrix-managed, and shift work environment.
- Outstanding communication skills, verbal and written, are required for this position.
- The A&E SOM must be fully familiar with IT services management model of service delivery as a process- based practice intended to align the delivery of information technology (IT) services with needs of the enterprise, emphasizing benefits to customers.
- Must be experienced in leading organizational change and process improvement.
- Must understand Change Management lifecycle and will work closely with the Change Management Crew Lead to ensure deliverables meet stated criteria.
- Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential.
- Can conform to shifting priorities if needed, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Ability to read communication styles of team members and contractors who come from a broad spectrum of disciplines.
- Persuasive, encouraging, and motivating.
- Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including upper management, clients, and other departments.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to learn, understand, and apply new technologies.
- Strong customer service ethics.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment is crucial.
- Willing to extend for long hours including weeknds and holidays when needed.
- The position is also accountable to end using computing break/fix type issues covering 24x7.