HOTEL JOB OPENINGS
If you find a job that suits you, kindly send your resume to [email protected]
- College level education
- Knowledge of Hotel facilities and services
- Customer-oriented; pleasing and charming
- Good command of the English language; knowledge of another foreign language is an advantage
- 21 to 25 years old
- Female, at least 5’ 7” in height, 48 to 55 kilograms, excellent body proportion and good posture, no visible scar, tattoo or pigmentation.
- Modelling / ushering experience is necessary.
- At least 1 year of experience in a guest facing role within front office operations, VIP services, concierge, or equivalent.
- Ability to multi-task and work efficiently in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to work effectively independently with limited supervision.
- Ability to stand/walk for several hours at a time.
COCKTAIL SERVER/ BEVERAGE SERVER
- Good command of both written and spoken English; knowledge of another foreign language is an advantage.
- At least 5”2 to 5”4 in height.
- At least 21 to 26 years old.
- Excellent communication skills and highly engaging, accommodating & friendly.
- No Tattoos and other markings.
- Good posture and well-proportioned body.
- Basic understanding of guest service and hospitality.
- Extensive knowledge in beverages particularly in cocktail drinks.
- Experienced preferred in operating Micros POS; handle cash and credit cards.
- Willing to work on shifting schedule.
- Responsible for meeting and exceeding the expectations of the guests.
- Requires extensive knowledge in cocktails, food and beverage preparation, service standards, guest relations and etiquette.
- Reporting missing Belongings from guest to Supervisor, Manager.
- Perform other duties assigned by Supervisor, Assistant Manager and Outlet Manager Liase and coordinates with other Hotel sub departments.
GUEST ROOM ATTENDANT
- At least College level.
- Must be able to work with all chemicals.
- Must be able to push and pull a 200 pound cart.
- Must be able to obtain/maintain any necessary certifications and/or licenses as required by local gaming regulations.
- The position is responsible for the daily cleaning of the guest rooms, hallways, staircases, and pantries. Replenishes the mini-bars in assigned floor if need be.
- Places that cart hallway in front of the entry door of the room being serviced, at least five inches away from the wall.
- Replenishes the mini-bar as per procdures.
- At the end of the shift, cleans the vacuum cleaner, the Room Attendant’s cart, spoiled linen, and trash bags-ready for use the next day.
- Keeps immediate superior promptly and fully informed of all problems or unusual matters of significance.