3 ELEMENTS OF PROGRESSIVE TEXAS HOLD’EM BONUS
- Heads-up play against the Dealer
- Bonus bet based on the Player’s hole cards
- Progressive bet
HOW TO PLAY
- The Players make an Ante bet to play against the Dealer and make a Bonus bet to play the two-card pay table.
- To play for all or part of the incrementing jackpot, the Players may also make the progressive bet.
- Each Player will receive two cards. Once the cards were reviewed, the Player may either fold of stay in the game by making a Flop bet twice the Ante.
- When the Dealer revels the first three community cards, the Player may either check or make a Turn bet of one time the Ante.
- When the Dealer reveals the fourth community card, the Player may either check or make a River of one time the Ante.
- Once all the Players have made their final bet the Dealer reveals the final community card as well as his two-hole cards.
- If the Player’s five-card hand beats the Dealer’s hand, the Payers Flop, Turn and River bets pay 1 to 1 if the Player’s cards contain a straight or better; otherwise it pushes.
- If the Dealer’s hand beats a Player’s hand, the Player’s Ante, Flop Turn and River bets lose.
- The Players may also place a “Bonus” wager and/or “Progressive Jackpot Wager” provided they have placed an “Ante” wage on that round of play.
- A Bonus bet is an optional wager placed prior to the two initial cards being dealt, it entitles the Players to a Bonus payout if the Dealer’s hole cards qualify (see pay table); otherwise, the Bonus loses.
- A progressive wager is an optional wager placed prior to the cards being dealt. It entitles the Players to a jackpot payout if the Players hands qualify; pays when the Player has otherwise, it loses.
- The top award (100% of the jackpot) it a Player hits a Royal Flush.
|WINNING BET||PAYOUT ODDS|
|Flop||1 to 1|
|Turn||1 to 1|
|River||1 to 1|
|Ante||1 to 1|
|BONUS BET||PAYOUT ODDS|
|Pair of Aces (Player’s hand and Dealer’s hand)||1000 to 1|
|Pair of Aces (Player’s hand only)||30 to 1|
|Ace – King (Suited)||25 to 1|
|Ace – Queen (Suited) or Ace – Jack (Suited)||20 to 1|
|Ace – King (Unsuited) – Jack (Suited)||15 to 1|
|Pair of Kings / Queens / Jacks (High Pairs)||10 to 1|
|Ace – Queen (Unsuited) or Ace – Jack (Unsuited)||5 to 1|
|Any other Pair (Tens through Twos) (Low Pairs)||3 to 1|
*(Must include at least 1 Hole Card)
**(Must be formed only by Community Cards)
|BEST OF 7 CARDS||PAYOUT ODDS|
|Straight Flush||250 to 1|
|Four of a Kind||100 to 1|