How to Play:
- The game is played with a wheel with 26 equally-spaced sections divided by pegs. These sections are marked with numbers that match the betting areas on the layout.
- Place your bets before the Dealer spins the wheel. The player with the highest bet also has the option to spin the wheel.
- The wheel is spun, and once the wheel stops on a number, the Dealer announces the result.
- The dealer removes all losing wagers and pays winning wagers at the listed odds.
- Winning wagers in Mini Roulette shall be paid at the odds listed below: