Zombie Blackjack is a Blackjack variant in which, depending on the Dealer's up-card, Players have the chance to bring a busted hand back to life!
How to Play:
- The Dealer will announce "Place your bets, please!"
- You can now place a bet to signal that you wish to participate in the hand. Once all bets have been placed, the Dealer will deal the initial two cards to each Player, and one card to themselves. Standard house rules for Blackjack are still followed, which means the objective is to get higher points than the Dealer without exceeding 21.
- If the Player busts and the Dealer's up-card is a 7 through Ace, a Player's hand can be brought BACK TO LIFE. The Dealer will move the cards and the wager to the BACK TO LIFE card box.
- If the Dealer busts with a point total of 22, any bets left in action will be pushed, and all BACK TO LIFE bets are collected. Blackjack hands are still paid 3 to 2.
- If the Dealer busts with a point total of 23, 24, 25, or 26, the Player is paid 1:1 on their wager. Any other final point total on the Dealer will have the BACK TO LIFE wager collected.
This is a Zombie Blackjack optional side bet which wins based on the Player’s first two cards and the Dealer’s first card, with any of the following combinations having the corresponding pay-out.